The buildup of unwanted bacteria can lead to itching, irritation, unusual odor, and abnormal discharge - often related to bacterial vaginosis (BV). BiopHresh® Vaginal Homeopathic Suppository delivers effective relief right to the source of the problems by balancing your vaginal ecosystem back to normal levels and introducing beneficial probiotics that support vaginal health. BiopHresh uses a formula set in a base of the most prevalent strains of vaginal lactobacilli, helping to create an environment where those beneficial bacteria can thrive. Recommended anytime you feel symptoms, particularly after a period, before or after sex, or for relief from occasional dryness.
- Helps Relieve Symptoms Related to Bacterial Vaginosis Including Itching, Irritation, Unusual Odor & Abnormal Discharge
- Doctor Recommended
- Promotes Urinary Tract Health
- Helps Restore Healthy Vaginal Flora & Lower Elevated pH of the Vagina
- Combines Homeopathic Remedies with Beneficial Bacteria to Maintain Natural, Healthy Vaginal pH
- Total Probiotics: More Than 5 Billion Active Cells (minimum)
- Suppository Capsule Dissolves Easily While You Sleep
- 10 Suppository Capsules with Reusable & Easy-to-Clean Applicator
- Made in the U.S.A.
Dose Size: 1 Capsule
Doses Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving | Total Probiotic Count: 5 Billion Viable Cells (Minimum)**
Active Ingredients (per dose):
Kreosotum 6C HPUS, Nitricum Acidum 6C HPUS, Thuja Occidentalis 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla Pratensis 6C HPUS, Sepia Officinalis 6C HPUS*.
*HPUS indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Ascorbic Acid, Gelatin, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02, Lactobacillus crispatus LCR01, Lactobacillus gasseri LGS06, Limosilactobacillus fermentum LF08, Lactiplantibacillus plantarum LP01, Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosis LR06, Ligilactobacillus salivarius CRL1328, Maltodextrin, Tapioca starch.
Free of major allergens. No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts, or tree nuts.
**Minimum 5 billion viable cells at time of consumption, under recommended storage conditions and within Best Used Before date.